Dismantling the propaganda matrix. Empowering a community of social, economic and political justice.


Google
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Sociopathic.Net: 'The 3D Society'

"...It can be said that the majority of society sees the world in 2D. Although I agree with this stereotypical view, I have to say, what about the other small minority that see life in 3D. What makes them able to interpret what many don’t understand or even contemplate about thinking? This article is about the unspoken part, it is about the enlightened people that fall into the category of viewing life in extreme depth, viewing life in 3D. I suppose the biggest question would be; how are these people different to the majority. This is not an easy task to explain due to the complexity of the topic, but I shall try and clarify some of the key issues. Being able to see the world in 3D, sometimes is described as being very articulate or even gifted. People assume that being in this group makes you abnormally intelligent. In my understanding this yet, has not been proven scientifically. I believe that these people do have a complex way of thinking, but I don’t think that this has a direct correlation with being a genius. This summary on the 3D society is to give a general understanding, an introduction to people who want to know more about this way of thinking or even who want to know more about themselves. In my belief I strongly think that these people are born with this gift. Unlike text book learning, I don’t think that this way of thinking can be taught. You can’t read a book then graduate with a degree in 3D thinking, but you can better your understanding through the study of society and conditions that are placed on people. Although 3D people may or may not do the best academically, their mysterious logic puts them in a new class altogether (The 3D class)..."
 

No comments:

RSS - Circle of 13